domingo

"I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy -- ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness -- that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what -- at last -- I have found."
[ Bertrand Russell - What I have lived for ]

Love.. What for?
Is it possible to love knowledge... to love being rational...
..to become so rational that love becomes equal to certain combination of elements?
Is it possible to be cold and loved... and yet not loving?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario